The Bellingham Herald provides excellent information on what is happening in Bellingham and the surrounding areas.
For the summer Bellingham residents are required to conserve their water by only watering their lawns on a set schedule which is shown Here:
- Residents are asked to limit watering to the following schedule to help reduce stress on the City’s drinking water supply from June 1 to September 15 annually:
- Odd numbered street addresses water only on Wednesdays, Fridays, and/or Sundays.
- Even numbered street addresses water only on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and/or Saturdays.
- No outdoor watering on Mondays to allow the City’s reservoirs to recharge.
- You can find more information on the outdoor water conservation here.
- In addition to this, you cannot wash your car in your driveway, you will be subject to a fine from the city if you are caught doing this.
There is currently a burn ban in Western Washington and Whatcom County, there is more information provided here.
WHATS COMING UP?
Rental Registration: The links below provide information given by the city: